Reflexology for the soul...healthy feet, healthy mind
Treat your feet to ease insomnia, stress and anxiety, physical aches and pains and more...
I am a fully insured, holistic Reflexologist, full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR), Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and am CNHC registered.
I trained in the Eunice Ingham Method of Reflexology at the London College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), qualifying in 2011. I qualified in Indian Head Massage in 2013.
My holistic approach, intuitive and empathetic touch aim to nourish the mind, body & soul so you may 'find your feet' and regain stability within your world.
I am passionate about my work and am a UKCP registered Integrative Trainee Therapist.
- Five Elements Reflexology at The Complementary Therapy College in Bath
- Mindfulness for Health & Mindfulness for Stress
- 8 Step Addiction Recovery Teacher Training
- NVQ Level 2 in Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health First Aid for the Armed Forces Community
- Trauma Focussed CBT for Children & Young Adults with PTSD
Please contact me direct for an appointment at The West London Buddhist Centre, 45a Porchester Road, London W2 5DP
I look forward to meeting you.
N.B. I am not currently working due to Covid-19 restrictions