Reflexology for the soul...healthy feet, healthy mind
Treat your feet to ease insomnia, stress and anxiety, physical aches and pains and more...
I am a fully insured, holistic Reflexologist, full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) and am CNHC registered.
I trained in the Eunice Ingham Method of Reflexology at the London College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), qualifying in 2011.
My holistic approach, intuitive and empathetic touch aim to nourish the mind, body & soul so you may 'find your feet' and regain stability within your world.
I am passionate about my work and am a UKCP registered Integrative Trainee Psychotherapist.
- Five Elements Reflexology at The Complementary Therapy College in Bath
- Mindfulness for Health & Mindfulness for Stress
- 8 Step Addiction Recovery Teacher Training
- NVQ Level 2 in Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health First Aid for the Armed Forces Community
- Trauma Focussed CBT for Children & Young Adults with PTSD
Please contact me direct for an appointment at The West London Buddhist Centre, 45a Porchester Road, London W2 5DP
I look forward to meeting you.
N.B. I am not currently working due to Covid-19 restrictions