Reflexology for the soul...healthy feet, healthy mind
Treat your feet to ease insomnia, stress and anxiety, physical aches and pains and more...
I am a fully insured, holistic ITEC Level 3 qualified Reflexologist, full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR), Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and am CNHC registered.
I trained in the Eunice Ingham Method of Reflexology at the London College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), qualifying in 2011. In 2013 I went on to qualify in Indian Head Massage, also at CNM.
My holistic approach, intuitive and empathetic touch aims to nourish the mind, body and soul so you can 'Find Your Feet' in the world.
I am passionate about my work and regularly attend new and refresher courses on a variety of subjects...
- Five Elements Reflexology at The Complementary Therapy College in Bath - deepening my knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Mindfulness for Health & Mindfulness for Stress - valuable mental self-help tools to help calm the mind and body by way of mindful acceptance.
- 8 Step Addiction Recovery Teacher Training - Meditation and workshop skills to help confront, recover and maintain recovery from Addiction
- NVQ Level 2 in Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health First Aid for the Armed Forces Community
Tuesdays & Thursdays at the West London Buddhist Centre, 45a Porchester Road, London W2 5DP and other times by arrangement.
Underground Stations: Royal Oak, Bayswater, Queensway and Paddington.
Bus routes: 7, 18, 23, 27 and 36
Parking - metered Westminster parking bays in nearby streets (from 08:30–18:30 Mon–Fri)
Nearby car parks include: Queensway Masterpark, 26 Queensway, W2 3RX; Arthur Court NCP, Queensway, W2 4QH & Bayswater Road NCP, Kensington Gardens, W2 4QH
If for whatever reason you feel in need of 'finding your feet', please email or ring to make an appointment.
I look forward to meeting you...