Reflexology for the soul...healthy feet, healthy mind
Treat your feet to ease insomnia, stress and anxiety, physical aches and pains and more...
I am a fully insured, holistic Reflexologist, full member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR), Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and am CNHC registered.
I trained in the Eunice Ingham Method of Reflexology at the London College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), qualifying in 2011. In 2013 I went on to qualify in Indian Head Massage, also at CNM.
My holistic approach, intuitive and empathetic touch aim to nourish the mind, body & soul so you may 'find your feet' and regain stability within your world.
I am passionate about my work and regularly attend courses on a variety of subjects...
- Five Elements Reflexology at The Complementary Therapy College in Bath - deepening my knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Mindfulness for Health & Mindfulness for Stress - valuable mental self-help tools to help calm the mind and body by way of mindful acceptance.
- 8 Step Addiction Recovery Teacher Training - Meditation and workshop skills to help confront, recover and maintain recovery from Addiction
- NVQ Level 2 in Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health First Aid for the Armed Forces Community
- Trauma Focussed CBT for Children & Young Adults with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Please ring or email me for an appointment at The West London Buddhist Centre, 45a Porchester Road, London W2 5DP
I look forward to meeting you...